As the weather air gets chilly and snow starts to fall, there is nothing like curling up with a mug of hot cocoa. Try out our recipe for a warming treat that not only tastes great, but does your body good! Serves: 2
- 1 ounce dairy free chocolate
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 sprays of propolis
- 3 tablespoons of raw unpasteurized honey (we recommend our Sweet Clover honey)
- 2 cups almond milk, soy milk or coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon of coconut cream
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Bee pollen
- Coconut whipped cream
- Chopped peppermint
- Put all of your ingredients into a small sauce pan. Turn it on medium heat and keeping swirling until the the ingredients have mixed together and the ingredients have all dissolved.
- Pour into two mugs, top with your favorite toppings and get your snuggle on by the fire!