Super Golden Milk Latte | Laird Superfood x BKN Recipe CollabJordyn Cormier @ 2019-08-27 15:56:12 -0400
There is something just so special about drinking coffee. It's not just a caffeine fix, it's a ritual.
But it comes with its dark side—the energy crash. Unfortunately, most of us have suffered the experience too many times: chugging a coffee, experiencing a delightful spike in productivity, then suddenly devolving into an exhausted, jittery, hangry mess who is barely capable of holding a pen.
All that struggle will seem pretty silly when you realize that you can get energized with this delicious golden milk latte instead. Made with Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer and B.Powered Honey, this is just the pick-me-up you need if you want to feel bright and energized while freeing yourself from the burdens of too much caffeine.
Where does the energy come from if there's no caffeine? You can thank the turmeric, healthy fats, propolis, bee pollen, and royal jelly packed into every creamy sip! Perfect for high performers, athletes, exhausted parents—this latte is high octane fuel for super people.
Super Golden Milk Latte
- 1 cup coconut milk (or nut milk of choice)
- 1 scoop Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer
- 1 tsp B.Powered Superfood Honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Gently heat coconut milk until warm, but not boiling.
- Whisk in Turmeric Creamer, B.Powered, and vanilla. (Use an electric frother to make it nice and creamy!)
- Pour into your fave mug and savor to start your morning off right!
*For a refreshing iced version, simply add all ingredients into a blender, blend until combined, and pour over ice into a tall glass.